South Central Railway Notification-2015/ (220) Asst Station Master & Other posts
South Central Railway (RRC) has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment through proper channel from serving regular railway employees of South Central Railway for filling up vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota, for the post of 220 Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners & Other posts, The Applicants for the following South Central Railway . Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 26th November 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of South Central Railway (RRC) Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Published Date : 27th October 2015.
GDCE Notification No.RRC/SCR/GDCE/01/2015
Last Date of Submission of Application : 26th November 2015.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Station Master : 92 posts
- Goods Guard : 76 posts
- Ticket Examiners : 30 posts
- Tech Gr. II (Signal) : 12 posts
- Tech Gr. III (Signal) : 10 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Assistant Station Master / Goods Guard : A University degree or its equivalent.
- Ticket Examiners : 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate
- Tech Gr. II (Signal) : Pass in 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) or Pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Math or Physics or its equivalent.
- Tech Gr. III (Signal) : Matriculation Plus ITI Plus Act Apprenticeship in Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman/Electronics/ Information Technology/TV & Radio/Instrumentation/ Computer/Computer Networking/ Data Networking
Age Limit :
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates reckoned as on 01.01.2016.
- 45 years for OBC candidates
- 47 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Selection Process
- Application fees
- Pay Scale
More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website South Central Railway (RRC) or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of South Central Railway . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 26th November 2015 .
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Also Read More :- Latest Railway Jobs
All The Best.