SIMS (Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences) Notification-2016/ (105) Professor & Other posts
Government of Karnataka Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 105 Professor & Other posts, The Applicants for the following SIMS. Interested eligible candidates can Attend the Interview on 23rd January 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Or Check the link given below.
Date of Interview :- 23rd January 2016.
Department wise Vacancies Details:
- Pathology : 06 posts
- Community Medicine : 02 posts
- General Medicine : 16 posts
- TB & Chest : 06 posts
- Dermatology : 03 posts
- Psychiatry : 05 posts
- Paediatrics : 09 posts
- General Surgery : 12 posts
- Orthopaedic : 10 posts
- Ophthalmology : 03 posts
- ENT : 01 post
- OBG : 11 posts
- Anaesthesia : 10 posts
- Radiology : 08 posts
- Lady Medical Officer : 01 post
- Casualty Medical Officer : 02 posts
Pay Scale :-
- Junior Resident / Tutor – 11 Months Contract on Consolidated Salary of Rs.29000/-
Education Qualification :-
- Teaching experience and qualification is as per latest MCI norms & C&R rules of the Institution.
- Senior Resident should have post graduate qualification
- Professors: Maximum 50 years for GM, 53 years for OBC and 55 years for SC/ST
- Associate Professors: Maximum 45 years for GM, 48 years for OBC & 50 years for SC/ST.
- Assistant Professors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident / Tutor, LMO&CMO: Maximum 38 years for GM, 40 years for OBC & 43 years for SC/ST.
- If there are no available candidates for Junior Resident / Tutor Posts, age relaxation up to 45 years be given for appointment on Contract basis for limited period
NOTE :- More then Information details now Available from the Official website of Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences or check the link given below.
Check here :-