State Bank of India Syllabus -2015/ (95) Specialist Cadre Officers posts
State Bank of India has Issued the Official Notification of SBI Specialist Officer exam will consist of 4 sections Syllabus. Employment Recruitment for the post of 95 Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Invited for Eligible Candidates. Interested eligible candidates can apply before 27th April 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Detail information for Syllabus. etc. are given under will be Check the official website of SBI (State Bank of India) Or Check the link given below.
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 08th April 2015.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 27th April 2015.
Date of Online Examination : 14th June 2015.
SBI Specialist Officer exam will consist of 4 sections:
- English language
- Quantitative aptitude
- Professional knowledge
All sections will carry 50 marks each. So exam will consist of a total of 200 marks and time for the exam is 2 hours.
1. Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude: number system, unitary method, time and distance, time and work, simple interest and compound interest, age problems, profit and loss questions, probability, partnership, ratio and proportion, allegation, LCM, HCF, Geometry, permutation and combination, data interpretation and data sufficiency
2. English language
- English language: reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, spot the error, spelling.
3. SBI SO Syllabus of Reasoning section
- Reasoning: series, sitting arrangements, syllogism, mirror images, puzzles, questions on cause and effect, statements and conclusions
4. General Awareness:
- General Awareness with special reference to banking industry: functions of banks, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, Accounting Terms, Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, 5 year plans, Macro Economics concepts, SEBI and its functions, Reserve Bank of India and its functions, IRDA and its functions, budget, GDP etc., Repo rate etc., KYC norms, Govt. welfare policies, mutual funds etc.
5. Professional Knowledge –
- Professional Knowledge (syllabus common for all finance posts only) Basics of accounting, accounting principles and standards, auditing standards, taxes (direct and indirect), management accounting, cost accounting Professional Knowledge (syllabus common for all IT posts only) Basic Terms of Information Technology, network and its types, DBMS/RDBMS, operating systems, mobile technologies, computer languages, fundamentals of Microprocessor, cyber security and threats, computer architecture, input output devices
Selection Process :
The Candidates Selection will be mode on the Basis of Professional Qualification/Experience / Online Examination/ Interview.
NOTE: More than Information Details please visit the Official website of SBI (State Bank of India) .
How to Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of SBI (State Bank of India). in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size color photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 27th April 2015.
Check Here :
Check Here :
Visit Official Website
Check here :
Check here :View More Bank Jobs Information Details.
All The Best.