SAIL (Steel Authority of India) Bhilai Notification-2015/(482) Technician Trainee posts
Steel Authority of India Bhilai Steel Plant has Issued the Official Notification of Recruitment for the post of 482 Attendant cum Technician / Operator cum Technician (Trainee) and Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) posts. The Applicants for the following SAIL. Interested eligible candidates can attend the Interview on 09th September 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Published Date : 05th August 2015.
Starting date of receipt of online application : 10th August 2015
Closing date of receipt of online application : 09th September 2015
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) : 192 posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) : 283 posts
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) : 07 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) : Matriculation with ITI/ NCVT from Government recognized institute in the following trades: Fitter for ACT(T)-Fitter, Electrician for ACT(T)-Electrician, Welder for ACT(T)-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACT(T)-Instrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT(T)-Diesel Mechanic, Turner/Machinist for ACT(T)-Turner/Machinist, Mason for ACT(T)- Mason, Draftsman for ACT(T)-Draftsman.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) : Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute in any of the following disciplines: – Metallurgy for OCT(T)- Metallurgy, Electrical for OCT(T)-Electrical, Mechanical for OCT(T)-Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) : Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute with either First class or Second class certificate of Boiler Attendant competency as on 09.09.2015.
Age Limit : The Age limit between Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 09.09.2015.
Selection Process : The Applicants Selection will be made on the Basis of Written test/ Interview Driving test.
Application Fees :
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee/ Boiler Operation) for Rs.250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) for Rs.150/-
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates.
Pay Scale : The Selected Candidates for the post Pay Scale for per month
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) : Rs.15830-3%-22150/-
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee / Boiler Operation) : Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
NOTE : More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application can Apply before on 09th September 2015.
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.