OSSSC (Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission) Notification -2015/ (875) Junior Clerk & Stenographer posts
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has Issued the official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 875 Junior Clerk & Stenographer posts The Applicants for the following OSSSC . Through Can Apply for Online. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on from 26th Sep to 16th November 2015. Candidates Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales, Application fee and general Conditions, etc. are given under will be Check the official website of OSSSC Or Check the link given below
Online Applications Registration Starting Date: 26th September 2015
Online Applications Registration Last Date: 16th October 2015
Last date of Payment of Application fee: 07th October 2015
- Junior Clerk : 800 posts
- Junior Stenographer : 85 posts
- Junior Clerk : Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills
- Junior Stenographer : Pass in Higher School Certificate (Class ten) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills
Aspirants age limit must be between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidate as per norms.
Scale of Payment:
- Junior Clerk : Rs.5, 200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1, 900/-.
- Junior Stenographer : Rs.5, 200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay online Exam fee of Rs.100/-
NOTE : More Than Information Details Check Official website of Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
How To Apply:
Intrested & Eligible applicants require to apply online by official website before from 26th Sep to 16th November 2015. For more details please checkout official notification file.
Also Read More :- Latest State Govt Jobs
All The Best.