NDMA (National Disaster Management Authority) has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 05 Engineer – GIS Operation (Project Co-ordinator) & Other posts. The Applicants for the following NDMA . Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 05th February 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of National Disaster Management Authority Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Last Date of Submission of Application : 05th February 2016.
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Engineer – GIS Operation (Project Co-ordinator) : 01 post
- GIS Executive : 01 post
- Database Administrator : 01 post
- Data Entry Operator : 02 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Engineer – GIS Operation (Project Co-ordinator) : Master`s Degree in Remote Sensing / Geoinformation /Geography/Geology.
- GIS Executive : Master`s Degree in Remote Sensing / Geoinformation /Geography/Geology
- Database Administrator : B-Tech in Computer Science /IT or MSc Computer Science / IT
- Data Entry Operator : 12th Pass in Arts / Science /Commerce. (Higher education will be preferred)
Pay Scale :-
- Engineer – GIS Operation (Project Co-ordinator) : Rs.50,000/- p.m.
- GIS Executive : Rs.30,000/- p.m.
- Database Administrator : Rs.30,000/- p.m.
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Application fees
More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website National Disaster Management Authority or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of NDMA . in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 05th February 2016.
Check Here :
Also Read More :- Latest Data Entry Jobs-2016
All The Best.