Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016/ Civilian posts
Artillery Records (Ministry of Defence), Government of India are invites prescribe applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 08 Civilian posts. Eligible applicants can send prescribe applications before 20th February 2016
Last date of Submission of Application : 20th February 2016
- Tinsmith : 01 post
- Chowkidar (MTS) : 06 posts
- Mazdoor : 01 posts
Applicants age limit must be between 18 years to 25 years for Unreserved candidates, 18 years to 30 Years for SC and ST.
Pay Scale :-
- Tinsmith : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Chowkidar (MTS) : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Mazdoor : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Education Qualification :-
- Tinsmith : Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from recognized Board/University. (ITI passed certificate from recognized Govt Institute for Tinsmith trade will be preferred)
- Chowkidar (MTS) : Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Mazdoor : Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
The selection process will be made on the basis of Written Test, Practical and Viva Voce..
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through prescribe format along with all required docuemnts/ Certificates should be send toTHE OFFICER COMMANDING, 300 Coy ASC(SUP) TYPE’A’, NAMKUM (RANCHI) JHARKHAND, PIN-834010″ on or before 20th February 2016