Indian Army Ministry of Defence Notification 2016/ (128) Group-C posts
14 FAD, PIN-909714, C/O 99 APO (Ministry of Defiance) has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 128 Group ‘C’ post of Tradesman Mate/Fireman/MTS (Safaiwala)/LDC/Material Assistant posts, The Applicants for the following Ministry of Defence. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 21 days from date of Advertisement publication. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Indian Army Ministry of Defence Or Check the link given below.
Last date of submission of Application : Apply within 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in employment News.
- Tradesman Mate : 98 posts
- Multi tasking staff (Safaiwala) : 01 posts
- Fireman : 07 posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 10 posts
- Material Assistant : 12 posts
- Tradesman Mate/Multi tasking staff (Safaiwala) : Matriculation Examination pass & must be physically fit.
- Fireman : Matriculation Examination pass & must be physically fit.
- Lower Division Clerk : 12th standard examination pass and Compute typing speed 35 words/min in English, 30 words/min in Hindi language.
- Material Assistant : Graduation in any discipline with Diploma in Material Management/Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline
- Tradesman Mate/Fireman/MTS/LDC :- 18 years to 25 years
- Material Assistant : Between 18 and 27 years
- MSP :- 18 and 30 years
Pay of Scale:
- Tradesman Mate : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Multi tasking staff (Safaiwala) : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Fireman : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Material Assistant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
The selection process will be made on the basis of written Test or interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can apply through prescribe format along with all required docuemnts are attested and should be sent before within 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in employment News.