Indian Army has issued a employment notification Syllabus / Pattern for PIB (Preliminary Interview Board) written Examination
Type of Examination :-
- Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used)
Questions & Marks :
- Reasoning and elementary Mathematics : 50+50 Questions & 100 Marks
- General Knowledge and English : 50+50 Questions & 100 Marks
Time of Examination :-
- Maximum time for each paper is 02 hrs and will be conducted in two sessions from 1000 hrs to 1200hrs and 1400hrs to 1600hrs.
Qualifying Marks :
- Minimum 40% marks in each paper separately and have an overall average of 50% to qualify.
NOTE :- Full Details now Available from the Official website of Indian Army or Check the link given below.
Also Read More :-
All The Best