IGCAR ( Indira Gandhi Centre of Atomic Research) Notification 2016 (36) Trade Apprentice posts
Indira Gandhi Centre of Atomic Research has issued the official notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 36 Trade Apprentice posts Applications in the Prescribed Form are invited from eligible candidates for the following IGCAR the Interested eligible candidates can Attend the Interview on 17th February 2016. The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualifications, pay band with grade pay, procedure for filling vacancies, notification file etc. are given under will be Now available from the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre of Atomic Research Or Check the link given below.
Advertisement No. 3/2016
Interview Date :- 17th February 2016
Posts and Vacancy Details :
Trade Apprentice : 36 posts
- Fitter : 04 posts
- Turner : 08 posts
- Machinist : 06 posts
- Electrician : 05 posts
- Welder (G&E) : 03 posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 01 post
- Instrument Mechanic : 03 posts
- Mechanic R& A/C : 01 post
- Carpenter : 01 post
Essential Education Qualifications :
- PASAA candidates should have a National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”
- All posts trade participants should have passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with ITI certificate of not less than two years.
Age Limit :
The candidate should be less than 22 years as on 01 February 2016.
NOTE :- Pay Scale / Selection Process & More then Information details now Available from the Official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam or Check the link given below.
Check here :-
Also Read More :- Latest Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
All The Best.