ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) Notification-2015/ (14) Director posts
Indian Council of Medical Research has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 14 Director posts , The Applicants for the following ICMR. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 21st September 2015. Candidates Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales, Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research Or Check the link given below.
Advt. No. ICMR/PERS/1/2015
Last date of Submission of Application : 21st September 2015.
Directors : 14 posts
Details of the Institutes/Centres where the posts of Director are located:
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru
- National Institute of Occupational Health(NIOH), Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai
- National Institute of Pathology (NIP), New Delhi
- National AIDS Research Institute(NARI), Pune
- National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED), Kolkata
- National Institute of Nutrition(NIN), Hyderabad 8. Enterovirus Research Centre (ERC), Mumbai
- National Institute of Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal
- Centre for Research in Medical Entomology (CRME), Madurai
- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Dibrugarh
- Regional Medical Research Centre(RMRC), Bhubaneswar
- Regional Medical Research Centre, Belgaum
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai
Essential Qualification :-
- Postgraduate degree in Medical subjects recognized by MCI or Doctorate degree in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences from a recognized University.
- Fifteen years R&D experience in the relevant areas in a recognized institute(s) after obtaining essential qualification (i) out of which at least 5 years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects independently in a team effectively in a directing position.
Not exceeding 52 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
NOTE :- More than Information Details please Visit Official website of Indian Council of Medical Research or Check the link given below.
How to Apply:
Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to Director General, ICMR, P.O. Box No. 4911, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029(India) on or before 5.00 PM on the closing date.