ICICI Bank PO Recruitment – November 2016 & February 2017 Batch:: ICICI Bank Notification-2016-17 batch Probationary Officer
ICICI Bank has Issued official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer Training Programme for November 2016 & February 2017 Batch. with Qualifiers of IBPS CWE waiting for Final Result and Allotment in PSB – ICICI Bank PO Programme can be treated another Chance Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and selling skills to fulfill the need of trained bankers. It is a one year training programme, conducted at ICICI Maniple Academy, Bengaluru.
Important Dates :
- Online registration closes on – June 30, 2016
- Tests in the month of July or August 2016
- GD/ Interviews in the month of Aug or September.
- Training shall start in batches; There will be two batches that will start undergoing the training at IMA in the first week of November 2016 and first week of February 2017.
- Online Test Slot Booking is open for applicants who applied for May and August 2015 Batches.
- Only shortlisted applicants can book their test slot.
- Applicants can book test slot of their choice i.e. date, time and venue of test. In order to ensure test slot of your choice book immediately.
- Test Slot once booked cannot be changed.
- Take print of admit card. Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the test without the admit card.
The The Applicants Selection will be made on the Basis for Probationary Officer of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Pay Scale :
- Rs.3,60,675/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Service Tax, which is presently at 14.5%)
- Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT) Total amount: Rs.3,77,029/-
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
NOTE : About the PO Process, Selection Process and Fee of the Programme,Career Options with ICICI Bank , Eligibility-Criteria, PO Merit List February 2016, ICICI Manipal Academy More Than Information Please visit the Official website of ICICI Bank or Check the Link given below.
Check here :
Check here : Online Apply .
Also Read More :- Latest bank jobs (bankers adda ) notifications
All The Best.