Gujarat Postal Circle Notification 2016/ (1242) Postman & Other posts
India Postal Department Gujarat Postal Circle has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of Postman and Mail Guard cadre in Postal/Railway Mail Service division in Gujarat Postal Circle under Direct Recruitment. The Applicants for the following India Post . Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 12th March to 14th March 2016 List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 12th March 2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 14th April 2016
Post & Vacancy Details :
Postman and Mail Guard cadre in Postal/Railway Mail Service division : 1242 posts
Division wise Details :-
Vacancy Position in Postman cadre (In Postal Division)
- Ahmedabad GPO : 47 posts
- Ahmedabad City : 222 posts
- Gandhinagar : 64 posts
- Sabarkantha, Himatnagar : 13 posts
- Mahesana : 41 posts
- Banaskantha, Palanpur : 12 posts
- Patan : 11 posts
- Amreli : 19 posts
- Bhavnagar : 65 posts
- Gondal : 23 posts
- Jamnagar : 40 posts
- Junagadh : 45 posts
- Kachchh- Bhuj : 37 posts
- Porbandar : 18 posts
- Rajkot : 75 posts
- Surendranagar : 21 posts
- Anand : 33 posts
- Bardoli : 16 posts
- Bharuch : 44 posts
- Kheda-Nadiad : 39 posts
- Navsari : 26 posts
- Panchmahal, (Godhra : 40 posts
- Surat : 96 posts
- Vadodara (East) : 75 posts
- Vadodara (West) : 65 posts
- Valsad : 33 posts
Vacancy Position in Mail Guard cadre In Raiway Mail Service(RMS) Division
- RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmedabad : 11 posts
- RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara : 11 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Postman : Matriculation from recognized Board/University
- Mail Guard: Matriculation from recognized Board/University.
- Nature of Duty : Postman : Door to Door delivery of Postal articles/letters transmitted through Post offices.
- Mail Guard : Exchange of Mails transmitted through Railway Mail Services.
Age Limit : The Age limit between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 27 years The Age relaxation is as per Gov’t Rule.
Scale of Pay –
- Postman : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
- Mail Guard : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
NOTE : More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website Gujarat Postal Circle or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of India Post. in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 14th April 2016 .
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Also Read More :- Employment news This Week
All The Best.