AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Delhi Notification-2015/ (219) Anaesthesiology & Other posts
All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 219 Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators & Other posts for the tenure period (3 years) , The Applicants for the following AIIMS. Through Can Apply for Online. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on from 30th Oct to 16th November 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Published Date : 23rd October 2015
F.No.13-2/2015(R) – Acad.I (SR-January-2016)
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 30th October 2015
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 16th November 2015
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Anaesthesiology : 27 posts
- Onco. Anesthesiology (Dr. BRA IRCH) : 11 posts
- Palliative Medicine (Dr. BRAIRCH) : 06 posts
- Cardiac Anesthesiology : 07 posts
- Neuro Anesthesiology : 15 posts
- Medical Oncology : 05 posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology : 02 posts
- Ophthalmology : 06 posts
- Radiodiagnosis : 09 posts
- Cardiac-Radiology : 02 posts
- Neuro-Radiology : 03 posts
- Radiotherapy : 03 posts
- Medicine : 16 posts
- Emergency Medicine & Casualty : 06 posts
- Medicine (Trauma) : 07 posts
- Geriatric Medicine : 01 post
- Cardiology : 02 posts
- Neuro-Surgery : 13 posts
- CTVS : 09 posts
- Orthopaedics : 04 posts
- Pediatrics : 06 posts
- Surgery : 17 posts
- Anatomy : 02 posts
- Biophysics : 02 posts
- Biochemistry : 01 post
- Clinical Haematology : 01 post
- Community Medicine : 01 post
- Dermatology & Venereology : 01 post
- E.N.T. : 01 post
- Forensic Medicine : 02 posts
- Hospital Administration : 08 posts
- Laboratory Oncology : 02 posts
- Laboratory Medicine : 02 posts
- Medical Physics : 01 post
- Microbiology : 01 post
- Microbiology : 01 post
- Pathology : 01 post
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation : 01 post
- Nuclear Medicine : 02 posts
- Surgical Oncology : 04 posts
- Blood Bank : 03 posts
- Psychiatry : 03 posts
- Physiology : 01 post.
Essential Education Qualification :
- Medical Candidates : A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Geriatric Medicine : A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
- Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorder : A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine & MD Respiratory Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
- Emergency Medicine : A postgraduate medical degXree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized university/Institute in case of non availability of candidates with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for these posts and exam will be held separate for this post.
- Laboratory Medicine :- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
- Palliative Medicine : postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Palliative Medicine/ Anaesthesiology/ Medicine/Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology(Surgical/Medical/Radiation)
- Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics and Pharmacology) : M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics : M.Sc in Medical Physics with one year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
Application fees :
- OPH candidate : NIL
- General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable
Pay Scale : The Selected Candidates for the post Pay Scale for per month
- Medical candidates : Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA
- Non-Medical candidates MSc. with Ph.D : Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay)
- Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with MSc) : Rs.12,090 + 4200 (Grade Pay)
NOTE : Age Limit , Selection Process & More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website All India Institute of Medical Science or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of AIIMS New Delhi. in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 16th November 2015.
Check Here :
Check Here : Visit Official Website
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.