AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Uttarakhand Notification 2016/ (19) Junior Resident & Other posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 19 Junior Resident , Senior Resident posts, The Applicants for the following AIIMS. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 20th March 2016. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Candidates should ensure themselves beforehand that their Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications , pay scales,Application fee and general Conditions, etc.are given under will be Check the official website of AIIMS Uttarakhand Or Check the link given below.
Essential Dates :
Published Date : 20th February, 2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 20th March 2016
Post & Vacancy Details :
- Senior Resident : 10 posts
- Junior Resident : 09 posts
Essential Education Qualification :
- Senior Resident : A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
- Junior Resident : The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI
Age Limit :
Senior Residents: 43 years, Junior Residents: 40 years. as on 20th March 2016
Selection Process : The Applicants Selection will be made on the Basis of Interview.
Application fees : Nil
Pay Scale :
- Senior Resident : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600+ NPA.
- Junior Resident : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA.
NOTE : More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website All India Institute of Medical Sciences or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of AIIMS. in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 20th March 2016.
Check Here :
Also Read More :- latest Notifications
All The Best.